► CONFIRMED DATES 2023:
The digital future is happening now. Our 5-day Teacher training course is designed for innovative teachers who wants to take one step forward and to make a difference in their teaching methods in digital future.
In this course, we do not only show you the digital tools, we actually apply them during the training by creating websites, assignments, infographics, quizzes etc. to foster innovation in your own classroom. Thus, teachers will have an experience when it comes to apply these tools in their own classroom. With the right mix of instructional support and appropriate devices, these digital tools can help strengthen student creativity, collaboration and critical thinking skills. This course is based more on ‘hands-on approach’ and participants are advised to bring their own laptops, tablets etc. Participants will work in groups and/or individually based on the nature of the content.
By completing this course, participants will;
• Recognise the importance of ICT in education
• Demonstrate the ability to continue learning about new technologies applicable into classroom environment and to expand one’s perspectives, adapting to new and varied student needs, in addition to understanding the basic digital tools.
• Know and demonstrate in practice, multiple strategies for teaching and assessing students with varied needs and styles of learning.
• Know, understand, and demonstrate a variety of instructional strategies to encourage learners to develop deep understanding of content areas and apply knowledge in meaningful ways.
• Know and demonstrate strategies for working positively with students with diverse background.
• Know and understand how to connect concepts and use differing perspectives to engage learners in critical thinking, creativity, and collaborative problem solving related to information society.
• Improve foreign language and communication skills through meeting with colleagues from different countries.
Classes take place Monday to Friday in the Morning (9:30 – 13:30)
• Day 1 - Monday
Welcoming and Introduction of the course programme
Presentation of participants
ICT solutions in the classrooms, what are the benefits of ICT tools in classroom?
Pros and cons of ICT in Classroom.
ICT solutions for classroom management
• Day 2 - Tuesday
Introduction of Google Classroom, Padlet, Edmodo, Moodle, Google education tools etc
Developing a lesson plans using web 2.0 tools and other software applications Blogger, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides
Editing tools; PicCollage, PhotoCollage, Skitch, Audacity, VideoPad etc. Learning by doing; exercises, activities and developing group projects by using newly introduced technology
• Day 3 - Wednesday
Introduction to Flipped Classroom model
Essential ICT tools to motivate your students and enhance their motivation
Digital game based learning and gamification
• Day 4 - Thursday
ICT tools for collaboration, online quizzes, e-flashcards, creating videos
Ways to motivate students to collaborate with each other while using technology: Wikispaces, Google Sites
Creation of Blogs; Blogger and eBooks; Book Creator
Parental Involvement into classroom; ClassDojo, EdModo
Group work: designing your own digital classroom by integrating ICT tools in education
• Day 5 - Friday
Presentation of group/individual projects
Reflection and reflective teaching
Final remarks and group discussion
Exchange of ideas for future collaborations at European level
Certification of Attendance
Confirmation of EuroPass Mobility documents
5 Day Course Fee per person: 400 €
Total Price Includes;
- Administrative support before, during and after the training course
- Course and training materials
- Certificate of Attendance
- Confirmation of Europass Mobility Certificate
- Administrative and Organisational costs
- Coffee Breaks
- School Visits (if scheduled in advance)
* For additional services such as accommodation, guided city tours, airport and local transfers etc. contact us via e-mail: email@example.com