► CONFIRMED DATES 2023:
The purpose of this training course is to introduce teachers, educators and school staff fundamentals of the use of technology in the classroom and to prepare them for future classrooms. The course will emphasise many of the new tools and activities that must be completed on a regular basis to improve teachers’ digital competency.
Moreover, this course aims to provide innovative methods to develop foundational skills for teachers and how to use ICT into their classroom. This course will give participants an opportunity to explore and develop their digital literacy and skills in classroom. Participants will learn tools for collaboration, instructional strategies, and curriculum design which will allow them to engage with their students more effectively in the general education classroom. In addition, this course aims at raising awareness on the importance of integrating ICT in education.
By completing this course, participants will;
• Recognise the importance of ICT in education
• Demonstrate the ability to continue learning about new technologies applicable into classroom environment and to expand one’s perspectives, adapting to new and varied student needs, in addition to understanding the basic digital tools.
• Know and demonstrate in practice, multiple strategies for teaching and assessing students with varied needs and styles of learning.
• Know, understand, and demonstrate a variety of instructional strategies to encourage learners to develop deep understanding of content areas and apply knowledge in meaningful ways.
• Know and demonstrate strategies for working positively with students with diverse background.
• Know and understand how to connect concepts and use differing perspectives to engage learners in critical thinking, creativity, and collaborative problem solving related to information society
• Improve foreign language and communication skills through meeting with colleagues from different countries
Classes take place Monday to Friday in the Morning (9:30 – 13:30)
• Day 1 - Monday
Welcoming and Introduction of the course programme
Presentation of participants
The basic terminology of technology and recent developments in educational technology
Group discussion: How can using ICT help make teaching and learning more interactive?
• Day 2 - Tuesday
What are the key pedagogical and classroom management skills that teachers working in this way would have to learn?
ChatGPT - How will ChatGPT affect the future of learning?
Practical Activity on integrating ChatGpt in lesson planning and design
• Day 3 - Wednesday
Developing a lesson plans using web 2.0 tools and other software applications
Interactive Lesson planning
Digital Assesment Tools
• Day 4 - Thursday
Digital game based learning and gamification
ICT tools for collaboration, online quizzes, e-flashcards, creating videos
Group work: designing your own digital classroom by integrating ICT tools in education
• Day 5 - Friday
Presentation of group/individual projects
Final remarks and group discussion
Exchange of ideas for future collaborations at European level
Certification of Attendance
Confirmation of EuroPass Mobility documents
5 Day Course Fee per person: 400 €
Total Price Includes;
- Administrative support before, during and after the training course
- Course and training materials
- Certificate of Attendance
- Confirmation of Europass Mobility Certificate
- Administrative and Organisational costs
- Coffee Breaks
- School Visits (if scheduled in advance)
* For additional services such as accommodation, guided city tours, airport and local transfers etc. contact us via e-mail: email@example.com